Elevate fall travel experiences with local specialties
时间:2023-12-10 08:37:03 出处:과학阅读（143）
For Seoulites looking for something close to home, the iconic food alley of Chinatown in Jung-gu, Incheon, offers a diverse array of Chinese dishes, ranging from the must-eat jajangmyeon, or noodles in black bean sauce, to the latest food sensation of tanghulu, or candied fruit.
The area is filled with the smells and eye-catching sights of food and desserts like lamb skewers, moon cakes, balloon-shaped bread and more.
- Beef prices have soared 100
- Xi says he will consider S. Korea visit
- S. Korean firms urge US to clarify 'foreign entity of concern'
- Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Korean history remains virtually unknown abroad
- Allies vow stern measures against Russia
- Opposition party leader ends 24
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft